The International Conference of Young Scientists on Micro/Nanotechnology and Electronic Devices (EDM 2017) holds at NSTU
14 July, 2017 21:47:00
The XVIII International Conference on Micro / Nanotechnologies and Electronic Devices (EDM 2017) took place at the Novosibirsk State Technical University from June 29th till July 3d.
EDM is an annual conference which is traditionally held for young researchers in a beautiful place surrounded by the Altay Mountains and rivers. This year our meeting is planned to be held from 29 June to 3 July 2017.
The Conference makes possible the fastest and effective meet of young specialists with the latest achievements of the leading scientific schools of Russia and foreign countries.
1. Semiconductor Physics and Technology. Photovoltaics
2. Radio and Microwave Technology. Computer Science and Telecommunications.
3. Sonic and Ultrasonic Devices: Physics, Electronics, Application
4. Optoelectronic Devices and Systems: Physics, Electronics, Application
5. Power Electronics, Mechatronics and Automation
6. Medical Electronics
Back to the list