NSTU and SibSAU to hold International Seminar "Applied Methods of Statistical Analysis. Nonparametric Methods in Cibernetics and System Analysis
21 September, 2017
Novosibirsk State Technical University in cooperation with the Siberian State Aerospace University will hold the IV International Seminar "Applied Methods of Statistical Analysis., Nonparametric Methods in Cybernetics and System Analysis - AMSA-2017" from 18th to 22th of September.
The main topics of the Symposium:
• Nonparametric and robust statistical methods in cybernetics.
• Multidimensional stochastic processes modeling and identification.
• Control under incomplete information.
• Decision making.
• Monte Carlo method in problems of applied statistics.
• Lifetime data analysis.
• Statistical simulation of natural processes.
• Econometric methods and modeling.
• Applications of statistical methods.
Venue – Siberian State Aerospace University
Address – Office A-406, 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Kray, Russia
Back to the list