NSTU and SibSAU to hold International Seminar "Applied Methods of Statistical Analysis. Nonparametric Methods in Cibernetics and System Analysis
21 September, 2017 16:22:00
Novosibirsk State Technical University in cooperation with the Siberian State Aerospace University will hold the IV International Seminar "Applied Methods of Statistical Analysis., Nonparametric Methods in Cybernetics and System Analysis - AMSA-2017" from 18th to 22th of September.
The main topics of the Symposium:
• Nonparametric and robust statistical methods in cybernetics.
• Multidimensional stochastic processes modeling and identification.
• Control under incomplete information.
• Decision making.
• Monte Carlo method in problems of applied statistics.
• Lifetime data analysis.
• Statistical simulation of natural processes.
• Econometric methods and modeling.
• Applications of statistical methods.
Venue – Siberian State Aerospace University
Address – Office A-406, 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Kray, Russia
Back to the list